Just incase you didn't know I do have another blog that I update weekly which is www.matthewtansley.blogspot.com.

I woke up at 8.45am to get Lady Gaga tickets for her tour The Fame Monster Ball Tour at the O2 in London in February 2010. I guess I don't have any luck as they were sold out, even after waiting 15 minutes beforehand.
Now Ticket prices are sky rocketed due to people buying the tickets in bulk and selling them on, which is a bit out of order really, because I do want to go because I do love GaGa but I'm really not prepared to pay twice/triple the original ticket price just to see her, Id rather wait until she tours again towards the end of 2010 or early 2011 which ever she decides is best to release a new album.
People can think "oh but you must not love her that much" well I do but it just seems bad to pay so much money for a ticket that was originally £27.50/£35 just so that person can make a profit, and then theirs the factor of using secure ticket websites and even with these you don't know your getting what you paid for. Some tickets for standing are up there for £650. Not even kidding!!
Though her new song "Bad Romance" is out soon and I'm looking forward to the music video, it will obviously get to number one well I think so anyway.
However please share your thoughts on her upcomming Tour, Tickets, her new song or anything :).

No comments:
Post a Comment